Certification preparation is a significant undertaking. Working with our certification team will save your team a lot of time because we compile all of the necessary documents for you and create a customized information security management system framework that meets the unique needs of your business. Our team of privacy and security experts have experience helping many other businesses achieve their certifications, so we can anticipate what will be reviewed and what evidence auditors will be looking for. Certification preparation can take approximately 80% of an individual’s work hours in a year if they are not experienced at preparing for an information security management system certification or accreditation. This is a costly time commitment for organizations that do not have a team of dedicated privacy and security professionals on staff.
- The certification process will help your team identify gaps and risks. We will help you implement the necessary information controls to manage risks and/or to help eliminate them. It will help you secure all of your data more effectively, minimizing the risk of a cybersecurity data breach.
- Our certification team will work with your team to develop a customized solution, giving you the flexibility to adapt information and security controls to some or all areas of your organization to ensure that the resulting information security management system meets the specific needs of your business.
- Achieving a certification helps demonstrate your business’ commitment to global best practice. By demonstrating your business’ commitment to security, you can help your business gain trust from your clients, stakeholders, and partners, demonstrating due diligence and excellence in data protection.
- By demonstrating compliance and achieving certification status, your business is set apart for its excellence in information and security management, which will give your business a competitive advantage and may help you gain status as a preferred vendor or supplier.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information security management.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification demonstrates a business’ commitment to global best practice and their commitment to security. The certification standard helps organizations establish and implement a certified information security management system, helping organizations secure their data more effectively and minimizing the risk of a cybersecurity data breach.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- SOC 2 Certification
- CyberSecure Canada