Let Us Partner With You
Amplify your privacy and security program and improve your business.
Preparing for an information security management certification audit is a significant undertaking. Our team of privacy and security experts understand the unique regulatory requirements and standards for privacy and security accountability. We are experienced at helping organizations successfully demonstrate compliance and achieve their certifications, saving you valuable time.
Supporting You Every Step of the Way
The certification preparation process.
Get Certified Successfully
Leave it to the experts.
Make sure your business achieves its certification. Talk to one of our experienced privacy and security experts.
Frequently asked questions
Do you still have questions? Contact us.
What types of information security related certifications or accreditation can PHI help my business achieve?
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- SOC2 Certification
- CyberSecure Canada
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
- ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information security management. ISO/IEC 27001 certification demonstrates a business’ commitment to global best practice and their commitment to security. The certification standard helps organizations establish and implement a certified information security management system, helping organizations secure their data more effectively and minimizing the risk of a cybersecurity data breach.
What are the benefits of information security management system certifications and accreditations?
- The certification process will help your team identify gaps and risks. We will help you implement the necessary information controls to manage risks and/or to help eliminate them altogether. It will help you secure all of your data more effectively, minimizing the risk of a cybersecurity data breach.
- Achieving a certification helps demonstrate your business’ commitment to global best practices. By demonstrating your business’ commitment to security, you can help your business gain trust from your clients, stakeholders, and partners, demonstrating due diligence and excellence in data protection.
- By demonstrating compliance and achieving certification status, your business is set apart for its excellence in information and security management, which will give your business a competitive advantage and may help you gain status as a preferred vendor or supplier.
Why do I need PHI’s help to save time on certification preparation?
Certification preparation is a significant undertaking. Working with our certification team will save your team a lot of time because we compile all of the necessary documents for you and create a customized information security management system framework that meets the unique needs of your business. Our team of privacy and security experts have experience helping many businesses achieve their certifications, and we can anticipate what will be reviewed, along with the evidence auditors will be looking to find. Certification preparation can take approximately 80% of an individual’s work hours in a year if they are not experienced at preparing for an information security management system certification or accreditation. This is a costly time commitment for organizations that do not have a team of dedicated privacy and security professionals on staff.