Build Your Privacy & Security Protocols
Our suite of Privacy & Security Products fall into three categories – Awareness, Assessment & Action. Whether your organization has already begun progressed developing a robust privacy and security policy, or is just preparing to take the first steps, Privacy Horizons can help you by engaging anywhere along this spectrum of services.
Comprehensive Privacy & Security Training Solutions.
- Privacy & Security Awareness Tutorial
- ePrivacy Essentials
- Privacy & Security Updates for Start Ups and Developers
The most common cause of privacy and security breaches is human error. Employees and contractors who fall for phishing scams, use weak passwords or are careless, expose critical systems and personal health information to attack by hackers and other malicious agents. The human being is the weakest link in the privacy and security chain. Learn more.
Privacy & Security Risk Assessment and Management Solutions.
- Privacy & Security GAP Assessments
- Privacy & Security Maturity Model (PSMM)
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Threat & Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Privacy & Security Assurance Management System
- Security Testing
We offer a comprehensive suite of assessment tools to enable you to manage privacy and security risk. Learn more.
Implementation of Day-to-Day Privacy & Security Best Practices
- Minimum Viable Privacy (MVP) Program
- Managed Privacy Services (MPS) Program
Privacy Horizon maintains an easy-to-use suite of online tools, processes, and templates that enable organizations to implement day-to-day privacy practices and therefore demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements and customers’ expectations. Learn More.